AMD Australian Made P2 N95 Certified Medical Respirator – 4 Layers (Pack of 50)
AMD’s NANO-TECH P2 Particulate Respirators feature advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators. Cutting-edge nanofibre filters of the P2 respirator mask are incorporated into a face-contouring design that creates an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria as well as infectious liquid materials such as blood and fluids. Nanofibre technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness even with the assurance of four protective layers.
- Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nanofibres, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt brown filters and are lighter and more breathable. A particulate respirator also maintains its functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water-resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
- Fit: Respirator P2 mask features an innovative three-panel design that fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the particulate respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and moldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
- Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allows them to be worn for hours. The three-panel design of the P2 respirator mask unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
- Packaging: Each nano-filter particulate respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination. 50/Box.
Brand AMD Number per Pack 50 Packaging Bulk Case Features • Australian Made• Cutting-edge nanofibre filters
• Four-layers with elastic ear loops
• Innovative three panel design improves fit and aesthetic and minimises gaps
• High breathability
• Soft, lightweight, comfortable & odourless
• Individually packed
• Latex free
Filter Included Yes Face seal/ Nose foam Nose foam Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862) Yes Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96) No Flammability Rating Class 1 Product Colour White Product Type Dust and other Particles Respirator Style Flat Fold Size Standard Australia and New Zealand Compliance Standards P2 Standards/Approvals AS/NZS 1716:2012
Certification/Class P2 Filter performance ≥ 94% Test agent NaCl Flow rate 95 L/min Total inward leakage (TIL) ≤ 8% leakage Inhalation resistance ≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min) Flow rate Varied – see above Exhalation resistance ≤ 120 Pa Flow rate 85L/min Exhalation valve leakage requirement Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min Force applied -250 Pa CO2 clearance requirement ≤ 1%
WORLD STANDARDS AND CLASSIFICATION
Disposable respirator mask, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance. During a pandemic, health authorities will often use the following performance standards when making respirator recommendations,
* P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZS 1716:2012) Respiratory protective devices describes three classes of particulate filter, Class P1, P2 and P3. The P2 respirator is equivalent to the USA standard N95 and endorsed by the Australian government for public use during the corona virus pandemic.
* N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
* FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
* KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
* Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL – 2017-64)
* DS2 (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
A P2 FACE MASK YOU CAN TRUST
Our 100% Australian made P2 certified face mask has gone through the rigorous testing and compliance framework so that you have the peace of mind of knowing you are wearing a mask of the highest quality and standard.
– CE Certified
CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area Certified FFP2 (EN 149:2001)
– BSI Benchmark Certified
The Benchmark Certification recognises that a supplier of goods has in place a management system that meets the requirements of Benchmark standards, which were established to give customers confidence.
– JAS-ANZ Certified
The Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) helps to provide accreditation for products and services. P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZS 1716:2012)
– International Medical Device Certified
Our quality management system is certified to ISO 13485 international medical device standards ensuring the safety and effectiveness of our mask.
Social distancing is still the number 1 option, but if you are in a place or situation which does not allow you to social distance, then the P2 face mask will provide you and your family with the added protection during these sensitive pandemic times.
Being 100% Australian made, the importing cost we save is passed directly to you our customers.