They are so easy to install that we can put them without drilling the wall. They are so well designed that they can control infection and can save water and energy both.
Sensor taps can be operated in two ways : First one is by Electrical, in which we have to put our hands close to the ray sensor to let the tap dispense water immediately. In this there is no electronic button or touch to start the tap. It has distance sensing systems which are fully automatic.
- Product Name : Automatic Half Round Sensor faucet
- Material : Brass / 304 Stainless Steel
- Color : Silver
- Voltage: DC 6V , AC 220 – 240 V, 50 Hz (6V Output)
- Power Consumption : 0.5 mW (DC) , 2 W (AC)
- Sensing Distance : 10 – 20 cm
- Senser Type : Infra-Red Senser
- Water Output : 1.5L – 2.0L / per Minute
- Type : Basin Mount Faucet
- Water Pressure : 0.75 – 7 Bar
- Dual Operation : Electrical + Battery
- Battery Consumption (DC) : 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Diameter of Inlet / outlet Pipe : G 1/2 Inch (DN15)
- Application: Hotel, Hospital, Restaurant, Corporate Office