High Calibre Advanced Micro-Porous Disposable Coveralls Type 5-6
- Disposable Microporous nonwoven SMS coveralls.
- The overalls are hooded with an elastic wrist, ankle & waist.
- The coveralls have a zip in the front and a storm flap.
- The High Calibre Advanced Microporous Disposable Coveralls are certified to type 5 EN 13982-1 and type 6 EN 13034
- These coveralls are great for protection against airborne particulate materials & dust as well a barrier to splash and liquid spray.
Basic Weight (gsm/sqm) 65gsm
MD Tensile 133.4 N Class 2
CD Tensile 59.4N Class 2
MD Elongation (%) 84
CD Elongation (%) 68
The High Calibre Disposable Microporous Coveralls are made from microporous film laminate material, designed for food processing, industrial and other clean or sensitive environments.
Micro-porous film laminate is comprised of a microporous film and polypropylene, it is breathable and allows moisture to dissipate while offering durability that does not compromise comfort. It offers comfort, durability and superior splash protection as a cost-effective alternative fabric for nonhazardous environments.
Product Highlights & Features:
- Size XL
- Disposable micro-porous non-woven coveralls.
- Breathable to reduce moisture build-up
- Lint Free
- Excellent chemical barrier
- Hooded with an elastic wrist, ankle & waist.
- The coveralls have a zip in the front and self-adhesive zip flap
- HACCP Certified
- Anti Static EN 1149.1
- Type 5 & 6 Water-Resistant
- Certified to type 5 EN 13982-1 and type 6 EN 13034
- Type 5 & 6 (Type 6-barrier to limited splash and liquid spray) ( type 5-barrier to airborne particulate materials & dust )
- Asbestos Removal
- Food Processing
- Waste control
- Law Enforcement
- Pesticide Spraying
- Material: 65gsm
- MD Tensile (N/5cm) MD = 133.4N > Class 2
- CD Tensile (N/5cm) CD = 59.4N > Class 2
- MD Elongation (%) 84%
- CD Elongation (%) 68%